Drew on the beach with a silly look on his face Jeff and I got away from the kids and had a buffet dinner at one of the casino's
Kids having fun in the spa
Drew - Isn't he just the cutest kid?
Sydney, a silly girl, need I say more!
Haley having a blast in the spa
Friday, July 18, 2008
Lake Tahoe - Part 2
Our family went to Lake Tahoe for a Wallace Family Reunion. We rented a beautiful and large house near the lake. The kids played games inside and out, went to the beach, splashed around in the spa and took walks together. The adults played games when the kiddies went to bed, sat in the spa and enjoyed each other's company. The house had a pool table and all the guys played, and I think I was the only female to have played pool. I was a bit rusty, but all those days of playing pool in my garage as a teenager payed off. I helped win a few games...in fact, by bro-in-law wanted me to be on his team to win, and we did. We all had a really fun time. Looking forward to the next one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, we've missed you! It looks like you've had a blast with the cousins!!! Isn't summer great!??!
Lets try this again, I changed some settings, so you should be able to view our blog now. Let me know
It was good to see you and visit,
Hugs Ginger
Post a Comment