Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sydney learning to ride a bike

On Memorial Day, I spent the morning cleaning out the garage. Yes, I did it all myself, while Jeff tended to internet problems. He did however assist me in putting items up in the garage attic. I don't do well with ladders. After that we went to the park to help Sydney learn to ride a two-wheeler. Sydney has had no real desire to ride a two-wheeler, and I thought it is about time. I want her to learn so she can ride her big bike this summer (no it's not summer here in WA yet). We then had good friends over for a BBQ. We had a relaxing and fun Memorial Day.
Here are two videos of Sydney. If you're wondering, Haley is riding Drew's bike. We took the training wheels off thinking it might be easier to learn on a shorter bike, but Drew's bike is just too short. Haley took it upon herself to ride Drew's bike. If I could add music to these videos, I'd add circus music because that's what I think of when I see Haley riding Drew's little bike.

4 comments:

Julie@My5monkeys said...

looks like fun

heather said...

what a couple of hams you have!

Way to go Syd!! keep practicing!

Chalonn said...

Way to go! I guess they'll do it when they're ready! Maybe Drew will get a chance to ride after Haley is finished!

Colleen said...

I love Haley on that little bike! How funny! Two wheelers are tough, but the big thing that got the boys excited to take the training wheels off was that they could go so much faster!