Sunday, May 11, 2008

Snow in April???


I know it's late but I have to mention this in case Al Gore reads this blog. Al goes on and on about the global warming epidemic. I don't know where he gets his information from or where he lives, but certainly not in the pacific northwest. On Sat. April 11, we had a beautiful weekend. We walked around our neighborhood for the semi-annual neighborhood garage sale. After Saturday, the weather turned and we got a cold front. On Friday April 18, and Saturday April 19, we got SNOW!!! I couldn't believe it! Isn't spring supposed to be nice? At least some showers in April is okay, but not snow. So Al Gore if you read this, you're theory is all wrong. Come live in the pacific northwest and you'll never consider global warming again.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

looks like fun, well at least to play in. Not drive.

Chalonn said...

You look like a model here!! Georgeous!!! Oh and the snow is nice too.