After 5 LONG days at Disneyland, the kids spent the day playing with their cousins. My sister, Heather and I went to The Spectrum. We ate lunch at Wahoo's (I got cajun fish taco's - amazing!) and went shopping for a good 4 hours. We hit Target, Forever 21, a couple boutique stores and Nordstrom's and certainly did some damage.
We were going to go to the beach in the evening and have a bonfire, but we were all too tired, so we stayed at their place and watched the kids play for hours. Here are some pictures of their fun times.
We were going to go to the beach in the evening and have a bonfire, but we were all too tired, so we stayed at their place and watched the kids play for hours. Here are some pictures of their fun times.
Heather & daughter Blake - circa 1970's
Jeff on a pogo stick - circa 1970's
My sister and I having a friendly competition on the pogo sticks. We had so much fun. It really is harder than it looks! My balance was way better as a kid when I frequently pogo'd around the neighborhood. And yes, they still make pogo sticks! These ones are made for adults.
Having some fun with a picture program on my phone.

No comments:
Post a Comment