Sunday, July 25, 2010

A special visit

My dear sister, Heather and her family came up for a short visit.  Heather was sweet to bring my kids up from her house, as they spent a few days with grandma, grandpa & cousins while I worked for 3 nights.  Heather & Rob made the long journey from So. Cal to our home with 6 kids under the age of 9 in the car.  What troopers they are.  I wish I had more pictures of their visit.  We went to CP lake and spent a few hours.  Then we had a BBQ with another sister of ours and the kids got to play with cousins and swim. 

Heather with baby Blake at CP lake

Saturday morning, Jeff and Rob cut our fence by the upper deck by the pool in half.  Now we have an amazing view and it cost us pennies to do it!  Thanks Rob!
What an amazing view! 

We went to Folsom Lake and it was blistering hot, but we forgot swim suits.  There are some blackmailing shots of Drew in the buff with his cousins - which I will not post.    We had such a great time with Heather & her family.  Thanks for the visit!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: