On vacation, I was able to hang out with my best friends from high school. During the day we got the kids together and played at the park, and then had a pizza party. We took the exhausted kids home at 2pm. My sister, Heather and I dropped our kids off with my parents, and then headed out to dinner with our friends. We went to Chilis and had a great time talking, reminiscing and just having a great time. We didn't want the night to end, so we went shopping. It was so much fun. That night reminded me of a night so many years ago shopping for Winterball dresses with the same company. It was so much fun. I am looking forward to moving back and hopefully, we'll have more of those fun nights.
2 comments:
All your vacation photos make it look like such a great time! Bubbles, ducks, parks, family, can't get better than that! And I know what you mean about old friends, it is amazing how it can feel like no time has passed!
We are soooo having more girls nights...I can't wait for you to move to Cali! Woohoo!
Post a Comment