Saturday, March 14, 2009

Acccording to Sydney

Sydney was looking over a Chinese astrology card - one which I have no idea where it came from. She examined the zodiac signs of twelve animal , which represents twelve different types of personalities. She pointed out that she is a Horse, which is cheerful. She had all of us confirm that yes, indeed she is cheerful...most of the time. I told her that she can have many other traits than just her own zodiac sign. She then decided to make a list of all the traits she possesses. This is what she came up with:

(this is written exactly how she wrote on her piece of paper)

Sydney's Good

Horse – Cheerful √
Ram – Artistic √
Money – Smart √
Rooster – Talented √
Dog – Loyal, work on it so X
Pig – Honest √
Rat – Popular √
Ox – Strong √
Tiger – Brave √
Rabbit – Lucky √
Dragon – Energetic √
Snake – Wise √

√ That’s how I am smart!

She is so funny. I think it is funny that she thinks she needs to work on her loyalty. I guess no one can be totally perfect, except for Mary Poppins who is practically perfect in every way. What a funny girl she is.

No comments: