Thursday, November 27, 2008

Giving Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving! I feel very thankful this time of year. I reflected on a few of the things I am thankful for:


1. My family - my children mean the world to me

2. My wonderful husband who is so supportive and a great father

3. The scriptures - I love to read to my children every night and teach them so many principles and stories. Each night, it strengthens my testimony

4. My testimony - knowing that I am a member of the true church of Christ

5. My freedom and the ability to work so very hard for my education

6. A house to live in - even though it is temporary

7. My health - I am so grateful I am healthy, being at the hospital puts it into perspective, and learning about every disease, it is amazing how our bodies function the way they do. Our bodies are truly an amazing creation of God.

No comments: