Thursday, January 10, 2008

Ten Years Ago...




Jeff and I were married at the Oakland temple on January 9, 1998. It doesn't seem that long ago we had a blissful day. Ten years ago today, we were in Kauai in a beach house on our honeymoon. It is amazing how fast 10 years can go by. We have been blessed with a wonderful marriage, and I couldn't imagine spending it with anyone else. I am sure the next 10 years will fly by as well. Jeff and I discussed last night that in ten more years, Haley will be 17. Just one year shy of 18, the same age I met Jeff, and one year later married him. Wow, that's just too crazy to think about. It is also amazing how much technology has changed. I had to scan the wedding pictures to post them to my blog. We have them on 35mm film. No digital pictures here! Jeff and I are looking forward to 10 more wonderful and blissful years together.
Here are pictures of us taken 10 years apart. Do we still look the same??

10 comments:

CJensen said...

Happy Anniversary!

Julie@My5monkeys said...

Happy anniversay and there are some changes but not too many.

Alycat said...

Happy Anniversary!!
I remember that day as well...it was cold in Oakland!
Hope you had a great day.
You guys look great!

Melissa said...

Hooray! You both look even hotter now! So,... do blondes have more fun? YES!

Lisa said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!
hope you get to go out this weekend, not that you just got back from a CRUISE or something. Enjoy your day!!

van den Eikhof said...

WOW! 10 years have gone by so quickly. I remember your wedding day also...I was cold in my bridesmaid dress and it was raining, but it really was a beautiful day. Happy Anniversary Kristen & Jeff!

My Dearest Rich said...

I remember that day as well, and I CAN'T believe it has been 10 years! I think at my brother's wedding reception, that was the first time I had seen your PARENTS since your wedding! You guys look great. I always think aging makes people even MORE beautiful! Congrats to the 10 years, and the many many more to come!

heather said...

You have changed...who knew that a mother of three could be hotter and even sexier...hee hee!

Colleen said...

Cute! I love seeing other people's wedding pictures! You were a lovely bride! And still are...Happy Tenth!

Stephanie said...

you two are like a fine wine....only getting better with age!