Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Disneyland Day #2

You know the movie Groundhog Day, where Bill Murray relives the same day over and over again?  Well, that's how I have felt all day today.  We have been to Disneyland for 16 days during the past year as we have annual passes.  This really is the happiest place on earth, but I feel like Bill Murray where I am reliving the same day over and over again.  I was hesitant to come back for spring break, but I felt guilty as a mother/parent.  Because we have annual passes that are going to expire soon, I felt like this was our last chance to come to this magical place before our passes expire, then after that we can many other places for vacations, but for this time, I felt I needed to go back one more time.  So here we are...again.  The last day of Disneyland for a few years {I promised myself}.  The kids had yet another fun day here. 

This morning, I ran 5.5 miles in training for the Ragnar in September, slowly got ready and then we went out to lunch.  It was so nice not having to get up and ready early, we took our time.  After lunch, we arrived to Disneyland.  We spent the afternoon and evening here.  We finally watched the Fantasmic show.  We skipped out on it each time we were here, because we were either too tired, or a CA Adventure watching the World of Color show.  It had changed since I last saw it and it was spectacular.  What a great way to end our final day at Disneyland.




On the Star Tours ride




Riding the tram back to the car.  Drew was cold and tired, and Haley was fighting to keep her eyes open...but she still had a smile on her face.

No comments: