Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Snow Much Fun







On January 28, we had about 5 inches of snowfall in one day. It really was a snow day with all the schools closed. Yea! It was nice to take a day off and spend it with the family. The kids couldn't wait and went outside in our backyard at 9:30am and played in the snow. They had so fun, especially throwing snowballs at mom!




3 comments:

van den Eikhof said...

WOW! That is a lot of snow. I don't think that you will be having too many snow days when you move back to California =)The kids look like they were having a great time. They're growing up so fast. I can't wait to see you all in July at our family reunion.

Melissa said...

I miss snow at our house too. You are all cute snow bunnies!

Melissa said...

hey,... when are you moving back to CA?